Appen is looking for Japanese native speakers for a very interesting transcription project. If you are looking for a job that is flexible and allows you to work from home, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Your task will be to listen to audio recordings in Japanese and write them out according to predefined rules. You'll be able to carry out the work whenever it suits you, as long as you are able to work the required amount of hours per week. Therefore the job is perfect for students etc.
Key requirements of the project:
• You must be able to write in Japanese - as a native speaker and lived in Japan.
• You must be able to comprehend basic english
• You must have access to computers and the Internet.
• You need to be detail focused and be able to follow delivered instructions.
• You must be able to work at least 10-20 hours a week for 2-3 months.
If you are interested in working in the project register at Appen Global today.
We are looking forward to working with you!
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.