Dependent on experience. Above salary does not include bonus
Japanese: Business level
Must currently reside in Japan
Responsible for office accounting and administration for a medium sized business.
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Staff Monthly Expenses (Local)
- Handle Petty Cash (Local)
- Supervise Supplier Payments (Local)
- Payment to Guide (Local)
- Payment of Commission and Refund to Customer (International Transaction)
- Communication with outside Payroll Tax Accountants (HR)
- Maintain Time Card System (HR)
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- High vocation school or diploma in any fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience of book keeping and accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in general office administration
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Excellent computer skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Experience in finance and accounting
- Good administration and follow up skills
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.