Job Title: Application Engineer
Career Level: 3 - 5 Years
Country / Region: Japan
State / Province: Kanto, Tokyo
Max. Salary yearly: 4M-8M yens per year
Salary Term: Depending on your experience
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Title: Application Engineer-Robotized Metrology Solutions.
We’re seeking someone who shares our enthusiasm and aspires to create leading-edge 3D measurement solutions for a diverse customer base in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, multimedia, and medical sectors.
-The position holder will work within the metrology services, a highly technical department of the company.
-The position holder will cover Robotized solutions. He/she will also carry out multiple projects requiring robotic, automation and dimensional metrology skills.
-Availability to travel Tokyo, Narita, and Internationally.
Day to day work..
• Harness your creativity and people skills to make impactful presentations to potential customers and act as a resource person.
• Draw on your analytical talents to assess customer needs and offer them the best robotized 3D inspection solutions for their requirements.
• Perform remote and on-site data acquisition (3D scanning and probing inspection) for our customers.
• Use 3D data acquisition, post-treatment, reverse engineering and inspection software to generate deliverable expected by the client.
• Work closely with customers, distributors, and affiliates as well as colleagues to organize training, integration, and project implementation activities using our 3D scanners.
• Adapt methods or troubleshoot to resolve problems related to technology use.
• Performing on-site after-sales support for robotic and automated solutions.
• Contribute to new technologies developed by testing new products and sharing your improvement suggestions.
• Help draft and translate technical and training documents.
Our perfect match...
• Has at least a degree in mechanical engineering or the equivalent.
• Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
• Has ideally worked in metrology, 3D scanning, automation, and robotics before.
• Is fluent in Japanese (to coordinate with client support )and English fluency.
• Has a knack for sales and customer service.
• Is a keen traveler and a fast learner.
• Is a take-charge person with a can-do attitude.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.