The CSR serves game users by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
The CSR has the following tasks:
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the user's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Searches internal documentation and consult colleagues to answer customer’s questions and/or problems
- Provides support by email, chat and/or phone (as requested by the project)
- Ensures quality of his/her answer by proofreading his messages
- Escalate questions and comments when answer is not listed
- Prepares daily activities report
- Collect information about the product and escalate it to the developer
- Attends meeting with client if needed
- Assists team members to find answer
- Helps forming new agent if requested
- Works with QA Specialist to improve quality of services and products
- Interest in video game
- English skill
- Native level fluency in Korean or Chinese
Working hours: 10:00 - 19:00 / 9:00 - 18:00/ 12:00 - 21:00
*Exclude 1 hour lunch break (8 hrs work per day)
Working Days: 5 days per week
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.