Do you like Japan?! Here’s the start-up program to study, work, and live in Japan! You can join us regardless of Japanese skill.
~Introduction of Japan Employment Success Program (JESP) ~
Our company provides a holistic solution to help everybody who would like to study, work, and live in Japan.
JESP is a registered and licensed recruitment agency in Japan with a wide range of Japanese corporations looking to hire foreign talents. Four times a year, our company welcomes and supports candidates from around the world as they make their way towards a successful future (get a full time job and work visa) here in Japan. We are currently recruiting qualified applicants and business professionals for the following industries (Locations: Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Hokkaido, Kyoto, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Okinawa, Nigata, Shizuoka, Nagano, and others)
- Business Marketing
- Hospitality (Restaurants, Hotels, etc.)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive Engineering
- Information Technology Specialists (IT, Programming, Gaming)
- Translation, Administration, Recruitment
- Advertising & Design
- New Graduates (Non-Experienced)
- Finance & Banking
Unfortunately, current Japanese immigration laws do not allow for foreign people to settle in Japan freely. In order to stay in Japan long term, one will need to obtain an appropriate visa. Here are a few of the most common options that would allow foreigners to live and work in Japan long term:
1. Spouse visa (This visa is obtained by marrying a Japanese spouse)
2. Student visa (This visa is eligible to apply for by anyone who can pay tuition for school. This option is the best entry into Japan for obtaining a working visa after graduation)
3. Working visa (Generally, this visa needs to be supported by a well established Japanese firm. It is designed for foreign workers with either a high Japanese proficiency level or strong working background)
JESP is designed to help facilitate those looking to come to Japan by providing the most feasible route to a Working Visa. This program will assist in bringing you into Japan on a student visa, and guarantees you a full time job offer within your first 6 months here in Japan. The student will be able to pay monthly installments for their tuition once here in Japan and has the comfort of a Guarantee in place with our program. Students will also be able to support themselves once here in Japan as JESP will provide a part time position during their studies.
How this works:
★ Applicants will have the opportunity to receive a job interview and offer before coming to Japan
★ Our team will be able to assist in finding your school here in Japan
★ Part-time employment with the sponsor company will be offered upon the arrival in Japan. Once you start working, it will be easier for you to pay the tuition on monthly basis.
★ GUARANTEE you a full time employment job offer so that you can change your student visa to a proper work visa (1-5yrs) within 6 months.
Important notice for our program:
★ The program could waive a lump-sum payment of annual tuition, and allows a student to make monthly payments instead.
★ Our program is not a scholarship program, and our purpose is to help students easily start a life in Japan.
★ To apply, our company will conduct a Skype interview after receiving a resume with a picture attached.
★ In Japan, students can work 28 hours per week with student visa (or 40 hours per week during off-school season)
★ The working visa can be issued for up to 5 years at a time (this is renewable through the Immigration Office)
1. Interest in Japanese language learning and in experience working in Japan
2. Minimum completion of a 2-year college (or higher)
3. From 20 yrs old or older (Any nationality may apply)
4. No Japanese required but some schools might require JLPT N5 or equivalent (We can provide an online course material for this)
5. English Language: Business level (Job interview and contract will be in English)
1. Apply via Gaijinpot
2. JESP will review your application and successful applicants will be contacted for some online interview schedule
3. Job offer announcement for eligible candidates
4. JESP will assist in the enrollment of a Japanese school and student visa application
5. Arrive in Japan (Annual Intakes: January, April, July, October)
6. Start work as part time employee while attending Japanese school
7. Receive a full time job offer; and change to working visa within 6 months after arrival
* Our team has had some trouble in the past receiving emails from Yahoo domain emails. Please be sure to set our domain @jesp.tokyo on your approved contacts list.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.