We are looking for a motivated professional willing to contribute to the internationalization and business development process of a dynamic Japanese intellectual property law firm.
What you'll be doing:
Client relations management
- Facilitating communication between international client companies and our
- Monitoring the relationship with clients;
- Overviewing internal procedures so that they are in line with clients' needs and
- Negotiating with clients for services and fees;
- Drafting IP related newsletters and presentations;
- Studying IP laws of different jurisdictions;
- Organizing/participating Japanese IP law seminars for international clients;
- Maintaining client database.
Develop business opportunities and increase clients
- Developing strategies for business development (in collaboration with other
- Organizing and going on business trips and attending conferences to find new
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- University degree
- At least two years of work experience
- Background in IP or law is preferable (admission to the bar not required).
- Organized, keen on details, independent, and motivated.
- Winning personality with excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded and willing to work with different people from various cultural
- Be willing and motivated to go on business trips outside of Japan.
Required language proficiency:
- English : Native or fluent
- Japanese : N2 or above
- French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Dutch: a plus
What's in it for you:
At Sonoda & Kobayashi, we recognize the value of our employees and engage them as true partners in running our business. We need your expertise and value your opinions. Come be a part of our team!
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.