*PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING*
The Resource Coordinator is responsible for managing the Keywords freelance resource pool for all Asian languages.
The Localisation Resource Coordinator reports to the Localisation Resource Manager (Asia).
• Allocate the best qualified resources for the nature of each project, within the allocated budget and timelines
• Support Project Managers and the Resource Management team in anticipating and dealing with any resource-related issues
• Maintain the resource pool database (availability, areas of expertise, rate negotiation)
• Constantly strive to strengthen the business relationship with existing resources
• Actively work on learning strengths and weakness for the allocated language resources; build solid relationship with new resources
• Support the Resource Selection and Administration team in searching for new localisation resources, evaluating new candidates entry tests and profiles
• Monitor and analyse external resource performance across projects and provide them with feedback on their translation quality to the Keywords group
• Liaise with all external resources to continually improve the quality and responsiveness of their service delivery to the Company
• In cooperation with the other resource coordinators, implement new processes and/or products with external resources, in order to increase efficiencies.
Technical Skills Required:
• Degree in linguistics, language studies or equivalent preferred
• Previous localisation experience and sound knowledge of the translation industry
• Previous experience in evaluating resource performance highly desirable
• Previous resource management experience will be considered a bonus
• Fluent in English and Chinese, proficiency in additional languages is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and basic knowledge of database management
Behavioural Skills Required:
• Problem solving attitude with experience in working in a highly dynamic environment, with constantly changing priorities and tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task with projects and resources
• Excellent communication, negotiation, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail (verbal and written)
• Experience in working with remote management and remote teams
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Client focused with a cross cultural approach
Interested candidates, kindly include following details in your resume:
• Where you heard about this vacancy
• Last/Current Drawn, Expected Salary
• Earliest Availability
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.