Our Client, one of the leading global provider of collision repair estimating and claims solutions to the automotive insurance industry. We focus on optimizing customer satisfaction and improving the efficiency of the claims process that bring values to insurers, vehicle manufacturers, repairers, car owners, regulators and policymakers in the after sales and automotive insurance business.
[Roles and Responsibilities:]
1. Provide effective operations of the Japan office to achieve operating revenue and profit
2. Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of business development goals and
objectives within the country’s domestic market.
3. Develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans aligned with the overall
sales & marketing strategy to help the company achieve its growth plans.
4. Prepare the annual operating budget for the country operations and prudently manage the
organization’s resources to ensure business efficiency, service and cost-effective
5. Identify potential business opportunities, maximize market penetration and work out the
1. Key account management experience with a successful track record
2. Good exposure in either the Automotive or Insurance Industry
3. Strong financial acumen
4. Ability to manage with a high degree of autonomy and authority from both an operational
and commercial perspective.
5. Entrepreneurial mindset that complements a strong operational and technology
background with particular emphasis on operational efficiency and world-class delivery
6. Preferred exposure in the Insurance, Automotive, Manufacturing related industries
Basic salary with good commission payout
Transport and mobile allowance provided
US MNC working environment.
Flexible working hours
New position with good career advancement
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.