Our mission is "to make 10 million Japanese people speak English".
We will realize a platform that supports efficient language learning optimized for each and every one by utilizing 25 million lesson data accumulated in our English School and dynamically analyze data such as user learning course, learning tendency and learning content.
・Design, development and operation of our English School's API and Web application
・Design, development and operation of tools that support planing and customer support
・Research of new technologies
Join the service development as an engineer from planning step.
The development process varies from team to team, but development of either ticket-driven or scrum.
Depending on the system, it will be developed in cooperation with the Philippines side.
May possibly requiring going to the Philippines sometimes.
Specifically, the contents of development in charge is not only online English conversation service, but also to improve English ability more efficiently, such as,
· Development of a lesson room using WebRTC to provide a comfortable lesson environment
· Continuously optimized learning system utilizing learning data including voice data
· Creating products by user attributes such as school educational institutions and corporate enterprises.
・Language used: PHP 5.6+, 7/Go
・OS: MacBook Pro
・Front: jQuery / Vue.js / CSS 3
・Infrastructure: AWS / Sakura Cloud
※Other, software utilized etc.
Docker / apache / Memcached / Elasticsearch / Ansible / Capistrano / Jenkins / gulp
/ stash / ZAP / GitLab / Cacoo / redmine / Confulence / Chatwork
【Required skills and experience】
1. Japanese N3 required
2. English business level
3. Development experience of Web applications 3 years(PHP /Go)
4. Development experience of Web applications using MVC Framework
5. Development experience in a team using Git
6. Understanding of Linux on LPIC-1 level
【Welcome skills and experience】
· Web service construction at AWS
· Development with Agile software development method such as Scrum
· Experience in tuning of load countermeasure, server, DB etc.
· Development and usage experience of RESTful API.
· CI tool usage / improvement experience
· Experience of working with foreigners
【Working hours】10:00 ~ 19:00
【Holiday / Leave】
Saturday, Sunday, Public holidays, Summer holidays, New Year holidays, Paid holidays, Childcare leave
Team building event twice a year
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.