Destination Asia Japan is expanding, and we are looking for the right people to be part of our growth. This position is based in our central Tokyo office, where you will be part of a young, energetic and international team.
Working in our cruise department, you will be responsible for assisting with the operations, product development, coordination and delivery of cruise ship services, including coordinating the shore excursions whilst onboard the ship.
This is an exciting and challenging position that covers a wide range of variety of roles. There will be opportunities for promotion for the right candidates.
• Execution of client itinerary bookings with suppliers such as restaurants, airlines and train providers
• Ongoing management of bookings if and when changes occur
• Ensuring that all travel documentation for client’s itinerary is correct and delivered in advance of the client’s arrival
• Provide on ground support when clients are in country
• Assist with the emergency phone service provided to our clients
• Work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements are made and executed in accordance with the standards of Destination Asia and our partners.
• Ensure that the quality of services provided by suppliers and their employees are up to the standards of Destination Asia and our partners.
• Maintain good relationship with key suppliers and overseas clients to ensure long-term partnerships.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience working on cruise ships
- Some working knowledge in operations, sales and administration
• Strong Customer Focus and Customer Service
• High level Communication ability – people skills and teamwork
• Excellent English and Japanese language skills – written and spoken
• Ability to problem solve and think on the spot
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
• Use of initiative
** Only candidates that have experience working on cruise ships will be considered**
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.