Regional Operations Manager - Japan
Coastal Pacific is looking for a Regional Manager to oversee three business lines which include deli-bakery-sushi retail operations and food service accounts on US military bases throughout Japan. Your responsibilities would involve overseeing 90+ staff who are running the retail operations, and you will be providing customer service to Coastal Pacific's food service accounts. You would develop profit-and-loss projections for the retail operations including sales growth, margins and labor productivity targets and lead the business and team in Japan to achieve these goals. Given that many of your team members will be based at the Company headquarters in California, you will be expected to build relationships and work closely with your peers in the United States. Together with your team in California you will set and achieve mutual business goals across multiple functions including merchandising, IT, finance and accounting, and human resources.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision;
• Lead 6 locations in Japan and work as a team; leadership experience preferred;
• Monitor, analyze and execute sales growth opportunities;
• Time management and multi-tasking skills;
• Effective communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of different cultures.
• Passionate about customer service and building strong relationships with all of CPFD's customers
• Knowledge of military food procurement / supply and related regulations are preferred but not required.
• Strong organizational skills & follow up.
• Highly competent in Microsoft Office (especially Word & Excel)
Please apply today!
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.