Located in amidst of away from Niseko in S.E. Hokkaido, “Andaru" is a luxurious villa at the base of some of the best skiing in the area with average of 12 metres of snowfall.
The restaurant serves breakfast and dinner daily and the bar is open from 09:00 daily and open to staying and visiting guests. The fully equipped Kitchen includes a bakery and all appliances. The 50 seater restaurant is warm with a real ski lodge feel and provides a perfect platform for any chef to show their talent whilst enjoying the amazing Hokkaido.
We are looking for 2 candidates to serve in our key areas, so please apply if you have the experience stated below.
• Previous kitchen experience or culinary degree
• Producing consistently high-quality food across daily breakfast and dinner services
• Ensuring that preparation, presentation, and service is carried out promptly and to required standards
• Maintain a high level of professionalism whilst within the workplace
• Cleaning and maintenance of operating equipment
• Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
• Perform other Food & Beverage (F&B) related duties as assigned by head chef
• Flexible to travel
• The position is based in Niseko or Akaigawa so candidates will be working there and there will be no relocation package, but we will provide the best international training so you can perform.
[What do we offer?]
• Paid training internationally so you know our philosophy and customer service policies
• Real growth opportunities
• International exposures
- Bonus based on performance of restaurant
- Staff meals
- Subsidised staff accommodation
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.