Destination Asia is growing and is looking for exceptional candidates to work in their Guest Services Department.
The Client Services Department’s sole purpose is to ensure that our clients have the very best time in Japan, and leave completely satisfied.
The position will also entail working flexible hours at times.
The role needs dedication to customer service and fantastic problem-solving skills.
o Have in-depth knowledge of DA products
o Have in-depth knowledge and be able to propose tours
o Have in-depth knowledge of how to operate all tours
o Check all files for booking accuracy
o Ongoing management of bookings if and when changes occur
o Work with senior staff in identifying areas to improve
o Propose new working styles that increase department efficiency
o Be responsible for the emergency phone 24/7
o Be able to resolve all client issues and questions
o Propose ways to reduce emergency calls
o Be able to sell additional products to clients that call
o Work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements are made and executed in accordance with the standards of Destination Asia and our partners
o To be able to feed any sales or product gaps back to the product manager
o To learn about each agent and suggest ways in which to improve service to them
• Strong Customer Focus and Customer Service
• High level Communication ability – people skills and teamwork
• Excellent English and Japanese language skills (Minimum N2) – written and spoken
• Ability to problem solve and think on the spot
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
• Use of initiative
• Flexibility to work 24/7 to handle incoming calls at times
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 1+ years’ experience in customer service
• Extensive travel experience in Japan and knowledge of Tokyo
• Tourism industry experience preferred
• Able to work flexible hours when required
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.