Bilingual Recruitment Solutions is a division of Persol Career - one of Japan’s leading recruitment firms. BRS specializes in placing bilingual mid-senior level professionals into both Japanese and international firms across numerous industries and specializations.
The working environment is multicultural, and multilingual. BRS recruits are thoroughly trained in every aspect of the recruitment process, with special emphasis on professionalism and efficiency. Further training on more advanced levels is provided on a regular basis.
We are currently hiring for multiple positions, and your applications are welcome!
- Successfully assist candidates in their job search and fill job openings for clients
- Provide a superior level of customer service and support to both clients and candidates
- Provide guidance and recommendations to candidates seeking employment
- Conduct searches, identify potential candidates that match client hiring needs and present opportunities to candidates
- Provide input and recommendations to hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with hiring executives to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Proven consultative and problem solving skills are critical
- Must have a high level of comfort around senior management
- Must have strong time management skills and be able to multi-task and negotiate effectively
- Must have competence with database management software
- Experience in executive level recruitment or sales is preferred
- Guaranteed base salary (4M ~ 8M yearly) + quarterly incentive (depending on performance)
- Health insurance, social pension
- Commute and other transportation costs covered
- Paid vacation, winter holiday, and public holidays/weekends off
- Twice yearly company incentive trips, parties and events
In your cover letter, please provide an answer to the following questions. Your application will be reviewed internally. If you are among qualified candidates, we will be in contact with you directly to schedule the next step.
1. Why are you interested in the recruiting industry?
2. What strengths can you bring to our company?
3. What are the key criteria for you when you are looking for a job?
4. What other companies have you applied to, and what is their status?
5. What is your earliest possible start date?
6. When would you be available for a 30 minute phone interview?
Thank you again for taking the time to apply to our company.
Thank you for applying to Persol Career - Bilingual Recruitment Solutions. We will review your profile and will reach out to you accordingly.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.