Aquaspace Media & Advertising Co. Ltd (Aqua Media) is a media company based in Shanghai. Our new HQ is located in the iconic Shanghai Tower. We are looking to establish a media platform in China with a reputation for new and thought-provoking perspective and content, starting with Vantage Shanghai magazine.
Vantage Shanghai is the first bi-monthly bilingual magazine in Shanghai that is focused on bringing the most original, thought provoking and inspiring ideas in culture, design, art, travel, luxury and lifestyle to our readers. From ground-breaking architecture to emerging artists, from daredevil adventures to philosophical debates, Vantage Shanghai gives readers the chance to enjoy intellectual luxuries in life and indulge their minds.
Vantage Shanghai is staffed by a close-knit, young and dynamic team and we are now looking for an experienced and talented advertising sales professional to join our team as the Director of Sales. The successful candidate will enjoy facing new challenges, be motivated to succeed beyond expectations, is willing to roll their sleeves up and get their hands dirty and most important to have a great sense of humor
1. Oversee all content planning, day-to-day operations for Vantage Magazine, wechat, website and all other social media platforms.
2. Create the editorial board, plat-plan, deadlines for each issues magazine and wechat. Make long-term editorial plans and strategy for all Vantage media platform.
3. Manage and support all editors, designers and freelancers and ensure each magazine issue is
published on time. Responsible for drawing up budget proposals and any other information requested by the publisher.
4. Meet regulary with the publisher and print house to discuss plans, issues, and other business related to the publication.
5. Responsible for hiring, especially of the assistant editors.
a. Fluency in English and Mandarin.
b. Familiar on topics relating to Art, Culture, Travel, Luxury and Hotel.
c. Coolheaded, conscientious, meticulous
d. Familiar with Microsoft Office, Website and Internet applications, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
e. With the qualifications indicated and exceptional skills in writing and translation.
in addition, the editor-in-chief generates ideas for new ways of doing things, such as using new technology, implementing ways to increase readership, and how to utilize new media. Whenever a social function happens, the editor-in-chief is the publication's representative, and some travel can be required.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.