Responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery to leisure clients in Japan and ensure smooth running of all operations including hotels, local guides, transportation. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing a team of 10+ operations staff
Manage guide assignment and vehicles booking as per itineraries.
• Handle and arrange for bookings with suppliers such as restaurants, entertainment venues.
• Assist MICE department to manage on-site service and ensure that all services arrangements are carried out efficiently and services provided are up to the standards.
• Coordinate with suppliers for invoices and ensure that invoices are correct as per the services.
• Manage and check that all quality of services provided by suppliers or employees are up to the standards.
• Manage and maintain good relationship with all local suppliers.
• Manage Operations staff to ensure that their performances are up to standards and company’s expectations.
• Interviewing and training new staff
• Ensure company brand is consistent with Head Office guidelines
• Responsible for handling the 24 hour emergency contact number
Other duties as assigned by E.D.
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, tourism or hospitality management
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in tourism industry in similar role
- Management experience
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Japanese both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Japan tourism products
- Good customer services
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Good customer service skill
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.