Join our Team of Professional Go-Kart Guides!
Entertain Foreign Travelers! Lead the way to an unforgettable experience!
Location of Employment
Currently looking for employees to work at either of our 6 Tokyo Shops.
Currently looking for employees to work at our Okinawa, Naha Shop.
We do provide dorms (vacancy limited)
*Driving go-karts through the city of Tokyo in a costume.
*Showing tourists around and entertaining them for a wonderful experience.
*Safe keeping of customers.
*Maintenance of the karts at the shop.
*Maintaining shop (including but not exclusive to: cleaning, costume laundry, souvenir sales, camera rentals)
*We have 6 shops in Tokyo, employees will be asked to work at any location.
(Short / Long Term employment at our Okinawa shop may be included.)
*Valid VISA Status
*Japanese Driver's License
*Oral Communication in Japanese (JPLT N3 or higher preferable)
(If you have not taken any Japanese Proficiency Test, please provide something to show us your Japanese Level.)
*If English is not your primary language, to speak English to a level for communication with other employees and customers.
*Clear pay raise structure for career development
*Potential Business Trips to other shops in Japan such as Okinawa and more.
*Potential Housing Support
*Travel expense supplied by company
*Full Social Security Benefits
*Due to the nature of our international clients, generous tips are common and yours to keep!
[Available Regular Employee Position]
Available for Spouse VISA, Working Holiday VISA and Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services VISA
What to expect
1) Basic contract will be 160 hours per month with potential 40 hour overtime for 6 months and 100 hours overtime for 6 months.
2) All shops are open 365 days per year, no-holidays, therefore work hours are not based on calendar holidays.
3) All shifts will depend on busy months and slow months. It could be 5 days per week, or 6 days per week.
4) All payment is linked to how many hours you worked in a month.
5) Potential bonus separate from the monthly wage (Twice a year).
6) Will be on karts from 6 to 8 hours a day, so must feel comfortable driving.
7) Will be attending and entertaining foreign travelers, so must be a people person.
Any other VISA status
We are able to apply for VISA to ensure your employment, but you will require a training (test) period as a part timer at our shops for a week or so. If both applicants and shop feels comfortable proceeding to the VISA support program, the individual will be employed as full time employee.
*NOTE* : VISA support program will require but not limited to having a Bachelor Degree and sufficient Japanese Language Skill proven by a Japanese Proficiency Test.
Be sure to state on your online resume or in a separate COVER LETTER the following:
(1) Whether you have a Japanese Driver's License
(2) You current VISA Status (type of VISA, Date of Expiry)
(3) Japanese Language Skill Level
(4) English Language Skill Level
This can be a very fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.