About the client:
- A Japanese firm specialising in printing, publishing, promotion, editing and production of manuals, catalogs, content media and computer graphics for notable clients.
- Osaka, Japan
- Coordinating online and print publishing cycle and managing content.
- Suggesting layout concepts and themes for clients.
- Proofread, edit and improve according to the high publishing standards.
- Translating and localising Japanese written materials into Hindi for the Indian market.
- Future career in managing teams and opening a branch office in India.
- Bachelors degree or higher in any discipline.
- Native level.
- Business level Japanese or higher (JLPT N2+).
- Working experience in a Japanese company.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4,000,000 ~ 5,000,000 JPY per annum, compensation commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration. Performance-based bonus system.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Paid vacation.
- Yearly team building incentive trips to a variety of destination, most recently in Bali.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore the application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.