We are recruiting experienced In-house Translators to localize the latest video game titles from Japanese to English, Chinese, both Simplified and Traditional, and Thai.
- Native level of English, Chinese, Thai.
*Please specify the region of your native tongue upon applying
- Communication skills in Japanese
- Experience and familiarity with video games
- Creative localization experience (games, manga, anime, etc.)
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Flexibility to work within tight deadlines
- Residing in Tokyo and its vicinity (Kanto Area)
- Valid work visa.
- Interest in Japanese culture
- Ability to communicate through Japanese business emails.
- Translation tools experience, such as Trados, MemoQ, WordFast, etc
- Business-level English (for non-native English speakers)
- Strong writing skills in native language.
- Experience dealing with Clients in Japanese (BtoB)
- Writing and reading skills of Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N1)
[Working Hours/Work Place]
- Tokyo City
- Standard working hours (10 AM to 7 PM).
- Contract Based
*Renewable, Full-time advancement depending on performance.
- TBD. Based on experience and ability.
- Transportation expenses provided separately.
- Social insurance, paid holidays.
- Localization Trial Test ⇒ 1st. interview ⇒ Offer (2nd interview when necessary)
* Check your spam folder if you haven't received a response to your application or your test.
* If possible, please provide an alternate email address with a different domain to ensure our emails reach you.
Looking forward to your application.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.