We are recruiting for a global airspace company and we are looking for candidates for the following position. This client company offers excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus and employee support assistance.
As a Manufacturing Engineer - Purchase (ME-P) in Nagoya Japan, you will be using the methods described in corporate process landscapes to program manage, validate and/or execute tasks. You will ensure manufacturing processes are safe and capable of achieving and sustaining the design intent, required production rate, cost, and quality and are delivered on time to the business.
JP¥ 5.2M to 7.5M
• Develop, implement, validate, maintain and continuously improve manufacturing processes and/or methods of manufacture which are capable of meeting and continuing to meet requirements for safety, quality, cost, delivery rate and lead time
• Capture, analyze and use data to demonstrate and improve the current and future capability of manufacturing processes
• Work with interfacing teams, local experts, partners, and suppliers to ensure technical aspects of manufacturing processes are understood and accounted for as required
• Lead and drive “Zero Defect” activities for an assigned component or module
• Ensure export control and intellectual property requirements are satisfied
• A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (manufacturing/production/industrial engineering preferred), or equivalent knowledge is required and professional accreditation is an advantage (e.g. CEng)
• Previous working experience with manufacturing processes relevant to the component manufacturer and module assembly activities at customers (e.g. Front Bearing Housing, IPC Drum, IPC Casings, IPC Module)
• Previous working experience with Production Product Approval Process (PPAP) including core tools such as Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Control Plan and Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
• Previous working experience with Integrated Product & Production Readiness (IPPR)
• Knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering processes defined and RRMS
• Japanese language skills are desirable, and an interest in learning about Japanese culture is required
• Previous working experience as Manufacturing Engineer with First/Last Article Inspection delegations and/or Customer Authorized Representative for PPAP (preferred)
• Previous working experience in supply chain management (preferred)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.