Do you love dating sims, bishoujo games, RPGs, and romantic visual novels?
Do you want to enjoy work while advancing you career at a fast-paced & rapidly expanding company?
Are you interested in working at a company that has created hit mobile games ranked #1 in 100+ countries?
Are you ready to work on the next big dating sim that will take the world by storm?
If so, then this position may be right for you!
You will be placed in a robust team of game creators as we build an exciting, and brand new dating sim from the ground up. Your main responsibility will be to orchestrate work-flow across all elements of the project – content, art, engineering, scripting, localization, and design. You will also be responsible for executing the game producer’s ideas while also formulating and executing your own ideas into the game.
We are looking for a candidate with both the drive and the passion to succeed and the willingness and ability to take on increased responsibilities.
- In depth knowledge of current industry trends related to bishoujo games past and present
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required
- English – Native level
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure
- Ability to think creatively
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to make informed decisions
●As a Bonus
- Proficiency in Japanese
- Photoshop skills
- Prior experience in game development
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.