We're looking for a native (or close to native) English speaker as a part-time Japanese to English translator for a website that specializes in Japanese travel and culture information aimed towards foreign travelers.
• Japanese to English translation
• English proofreading
• Ensuring all work abides by regulations
• Part-time employee (at least 3 days a week)
• Opportunity to become full-time (salaried) in the near future
• Wage starts at 1,400 yen/hour (skills and prior experience taken into consideration)
• Office hours are from 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM, with weekends and holidays off (we have flexible times, so this is up for negotiation)
• JLPT N2 or above
• Native (or close to native) English
• Someone who can accomplish their tasks responsibly
• Possess great writing skills
• Can pay attention to fine details
• Has experience writing for blogs (your own blog is ok, too!)
• Has photo/video editing experience and/or knowledge (hobby is fine!)
We deliver information about Japanese tourism and culture, as well as excellent products and services by both companies and individuals, to the world. We manage tsunaguJapan, a website aimed towards foreign tourists that is one of the largest Internet media platforms about Japanese tourism. We have many clients, including corporations and municipalities. We have plans to offer services for foreigners who live in Japan in the future.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.