BORDERLINK, INC. was founded in 2000. It began with the desire and under the premise of building a world where children can have positive and inspiring lives. Here we are a decade or so later, with global waves in full motion, pushing full speed ahead.
We believe it is important that Japanese people interact with those outside of Japan, surpass borders, co-exist, and co-prosper on a global scale. As we have almost reached this point, we want our children to acquire the power to accept change and live optimistically in a new world. We want to be agents of change that support this transformation.
For this to happen, we must continue to adapt and develop. The boards of education, schools, and educators who hold high expectations for Borderlink and choose Borderlink, are agents of change themselves. In order for children to experience a bright future, we do not fear change. Rather, we accept it, and as true agents of change, fully devote ourselves to our work.
With the increased focus the Japanese education system has placed on English during the run-up to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, the need for high-quality Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) has risen. Cities want the best, and at Borderlink, we'll work to help you be the best. Whether you have prior experience in education or not, we're ready to believe in your possibility, and help you realize your potential as a teacher. Many in our management team began as ALTs or teachers themselves, and over the years accumulated the knowledge and skills to pass on to others. At Borderlink, there's always room for growth, both as individuals and as a team.
To assist that growth, we strive to provide our ALTs with as much support as possible:
● We help you get prepared to make the trip to Japan and provide sponsorship/support for Immigration/Visa matters.
● We'll get you acclimated to Japan and ready to step into the classroom with an extensive orientation for new employees.
● We provide seasonal training sessions hosted by our team of veteran trainers and even specialized 1-on-1 training when required.
● Our ever-expanding database of materials and worksheets is also made available for all our ALTs to use and adapt to best fit their classes.
● We can help with setting up bank account, finding accommodations, and offer 24/7 support for any kind of daily life issue.
Lastly, we believe in offering flexibility to our teachers and appreciate your creative input and new ideas. It is our goal to empower our ALTs to strive to be all they can be, so that their students can feel happy and confident about communicating in English. Let's achieve that goal together.
Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.